As an online business owner, I want to help you drive more traffic to your website and generate interest in your targeted audience across all platforms. You've heard that Pinterest can be the missing link to getting tons of online exposure for your products and want to capitalize on this powerful platform, but you're not sure where to even begin.
Let me help you!
I want to give your business the kick in the pants it needs to reach your ideal client and show them exactly where to find you!
Pinterest has the highest revenue per click than any social media site.
80% of pinners buy within 3 weeks of pinning. (Forbes)
We’ve all heard that a picture is worth a thousand words, but how does that translate to sales and marketing?
90 percent of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
That means that using visuals to showcase the value of your products or services is going to entice your customers to take action much more effectively than just words ever could.
That is a scientific fact.
Pinterest has capitalized on our inclination towards images by creating one of the fastest growing social media platforms, with more than 70 million users and counting... and these users aren’t just pinning — they’re buying.
Want to get your business on Pinterest & make that money?
Pinterest Sells is a self-paced, step-by-step Pinterest marketing course for creative entrepreneurs. Whether you want to sell your products (physical products or digital products) or services (coaching, VA services, photography) this course was made for you.
does this sound like you?
You know you need Pinterest for your business and you’ve been telling yourself for months (maybe even years) now to “get on Pinterest,” and yet, it’s almost 2020 and you have absolutely no idea what to do or where to start.
if you’re ready to:
Build so much brand awareness your ideal clients will immediately recognize you while scrolling through their home feed.
Use the right keywords and descriptions so you show up in searches and get found by the right people (they can hire you if they don’t know about you!)
Set up your pinning schedule months in advance and let it run on auto-pilot
- How to be your own Pinterest marketing pro!
- How to set up your Pinterest profile, what boards to create, what to actually pin that will attract and delight your future clients and customers, how to set up your Tailwind, and more!
after this course, you’ll be able to…
- Write pin titles and descriptions with ease and SEO in mindSchedule your Pinterest calendar weeks or even months in advance.
- Create content that will turn your warm leads into hot leads >> sales and money.
- Have Pinterest work for you on autopilot, which means you can still reach your ideal clients while you’re spending time with your family, taking a nap on a Monday afternoon, out with friends having dinner, or maybe you just want some quiet time to yourself.
Pinterest is 100% NOT like Instagram. You don’t have to post every second of every day just to get your content seen.
Don’t wait to get on Pinterest.
Get in on it now while it's still growing!
Q: Who is this course for?
Pinterest Sells is designed for product-based businesses and service-based businesses who want to market and monetize their current and/or future offerings.
Q: Can I take it on my own time?
Yes! It’s a step by step self-paced course, with additional support available if you need it (FB group for 1:1 and group support) It’s also lifetime access!
Q: I feel like I’m already doing so many things in my business. Should I do this? Will it be helpful? How will I find the time?
If you’re doing all the things and being on all the platforms and you’re a one-woman show... It’s time to let some of those things go. Here’s my take on it: Get really good at 1-2 platforms. Build your community there. Provide value so good people will want to share it with their friends. Learn how to monetize on the platform. Then, you can branch out. The problem with being on all the platforms is you’re trying to give your attention to all the platforms… now I don’t know about you, but I only have so much energy and hours within a day. And here’s the other thing: We make time for our priorities, and I personally think Pinterest is definitely worth making time for. And once you know what you’re doing (and you should by the end of my course), trust me, it’s nowhere as time-consuming as Instagram.
Q: I feel overwhelmed with all these social media things and all these functions and features. Will there be support?
Girl, I got you! There’s going to be a FB group with 1:1 support as well as group support!
Q: Will I get results and make lots of money overnight if I join this course?Look, I’m going to be real with you, even if it means you not wanting to join my course after this answer:Pinterest is not an overnight success, and it is certainly not a get quick rich scheme.But it works, if you put in the work. (I’ll show you exactly what work to do in my course.)
Still have questions?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that in 2018, Pinterest hit nearly 1 billion dollars in ad revenue?
What does that mean for you? That means, there are 1,000's of businesses out there that are benefiting from marketing their products and services on Pinterest... and so can YOU.
Pinterest is growing FAST!
And since Pinterest is a more advanced platform than Facebook and Instagram, it takes someone who knows what they are doing to be successful on it.
Need help with Pinterest for YOUR biz?
I GOT YOU!
It's time to take your brand to the next level!
If you are looking for seamless 1:1 communication, genius Pinterest strategies and intensive Pinterest account managing and engaging, this is the package for you.💗
Here's what we'll do:
1. Account Audit: Before our first video call, I'll evaluate your Pinterest profile for brand cohesion, keyword optimization, and overall effectiveness.
2. Initial Strategy Video Call (30 minutes): We'll go over any questions you have!
We'll discuss and outline a solid plan to get your Pinterest profile set up for success!
We'll go over:
Profile optimization; SEO/keyword planning; Pin design; and how to use Tailwind schedulers.
3. Email support: As I'm working on implementing the strategy we discussed in our first call, I will send you a weekly email for feedback, and answer any followup questions.
4. Final Video Call (30 minutes): After our first month working together, you get another coaching call where we review your accounts progress. You'll learn how to take your account into your own hands, and/ or create a scaleable process that you can outsource to your assistant or team.
By the end of the second call you will be comfortable performing all the tasks required to manage your account on a weekly and monthly basis. You'll also know how to evaluate your analytics and update your strategy based on what resonates with your audience, so you can continue to drive more traffic and new leads to your site.
*You'll get a video recording of both calls to refer back to, so you can let your questions and ideas flow without the need to take notes during the call.
Here's what you get on top of it!
MONTHLY PINTEREST ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
• 1 month worth of Pinterest Management
• Setting up your business account - including your Pinterest bio optimized for searchability.
• 600 pins and repins pinned to your account.
• Creation of one relevant new Pinterest board related to your brand with full SEO optimized name and description.
• Optimize boards for searchability and SEO.
• 30 Pin Designs on Canva.
• Follow 50 relevant pinners each month.
• Monthly Analytics report based on pin performance, group board and overall performance.